- THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BOLT SAAS™. This agreement (“Agreement“) between you and Bolt SaaS™ and our partners (collectively referred to herein as “Bolt “) governs your use of our products, software, and services (collectively referred to herein as “Services“) provided by Bolt. By using any of our Services, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions in this Agreement and any applicable terms from our partners. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these terms for that organization and confirming now to Bolt that you have the authority to bind said organization to this Agreement, (in which event, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization), unless that organization has a separate paid contract in effect with us, in which event the terms of that contract will govern your use of any of our Services. You may use the Services only in compliance with this Agreement and only if you have the power to form a contract with Bolt and are not barred under any applicable laws or other contractual obligations from doing so. If you do not agree with this Agreement, please do not use Bolt Services.
- AGREEMENT MODIFICATION. Bolt reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time under which it provides the Services with or without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement for changes. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES. You hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of State or Federal Courts in the state of Utah, United States of America in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of any Services.
- EXPORT CONTROLS. Services provided by Bolt may be subject to U.S. export controls. Access to our software or use of our software is prohibited from any country to which the United States has embargoed goods and from any organization in the United States’ Commerce Department’s Denied Parties List.
- DISALLOWED USES OF SERVICE. Bolt is not responsible in any way for any damages or losses, either directly or indirectly, arising from your use of the Services, or by your inability to use our Services. You agree that you will not use the Services to threaten, harass, defraud, or abuse others; invade the privacy of others; infringe on the copyright and/or intellectual properties of others; or do anything that would be considered illegal. You will not use the Services to transmit in any way, unsolicited bulk e-mail or spam. Bolt may suspend or terminate access to Services for the customer as a response for policy violation. Furthermore, our Services are for your use; as such, you agree not to give or share your Services username(s), password(s), access keys or codes with third parties.
- TERMINATION; ACCESS RESTRICTION. Bolt may terminate this Agreement, or terminate or suspend your access to our network or Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use our Services will immediately cease. Bolt also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- RENEWABLE SERVICES. This Agreement is for a recurring, auto-renewing one-year term. However, renewable Services may be billed automatically until your subscription is cancelled. Any renewable Services may be cancelled upon 30-days written notice before the renewal date by contacting us regarding your wish to cancel or by using the appropriate form on our website to cancel the Service. If you cancel before your one-year term is finished, any outstanding balance due for the year will become immediately due. You are responsible for managing or canceling any subscriptions from your financials accounts. You agree that while your subscription is active for any renewable Services, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your account will be automatically charged when due based on the recurring plan chosen by you. In addition, storage and backup is reserved for individual use. Enterprise and specialized plans are available upon request. If you go over a reasonable allotment storage or backup amount, Bolt assumes you need the space and may allow you the space; however, Bolt may then contact you for excessive usage and make adjustments in line with the established pricing schedule.
- MONITORING. Bolt does not keep content logs of use, records, or share any of your private information with any third party. We do not store connection time stamps, used bandwidth, traffic logs, or IP addresses. To always protect your privacy, we do not participate in any form of censorship and do not fulfill any information request unless it comes with a court order of competent jurisdiction. Bolt may monitor general aspects of the network to manage abuse, maintain and/or improve Services.
- PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION. By attempting purchase of any Service, you agree that, if necessary, we may take extra verification steps to verify any purchase, which may include placing a small temporary charge on your payment method and asking you to verify the charge amount to complete your order. This pending charge will automatically disappear within a few days. Cancellation for our Services may be issued under the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- USE. Only you may use your service account as access is provided on an individual basis to only a specific individual. You must keep your account, logon and passwords confidential. You may not authorize any third party to access or use our Services on your behalf, unless we provide an approved mechanism for such use including prior written consent. You must notify us immediately if you suspect any fraud, breach, or misuse of your account or any other type of security breach or issue in the Services we provide. You are responsible for all activities and all the actions that take place with or within your account. Bolt will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your account or accounts.
- CONSENT. By registering with Bolt, you understand and you herby agree to accept any and all communications or data we may send from time to time regarding our Services, including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (b) updates, and (c) limited promotional information and materials regarding Bolt Services, via electronic mail.
- ERRORS. Bolt shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on our website and reserve the right to make changes to the website at any time without notice. Some product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on BoltSaaS.com are the property of their owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be of benefit to their owner or as to present accurate information about their products and or offerings. We intend no infringement of these proprietary rights and make every attempt to present accurate and current information.
- LOST LICENSES, KEYS, PASSWORDS. Bolt maintains a no-logs policy in order to protect your privacy; as such, you are responsible for retaining any/all licenses, keys, passwords and/or any other collateral required to access the Services. If, for any reason, you have lost a license, key, password and/or any other collateral required to access the Services, Bolt reserves the right to charge a one-time fee in order to assign you a new license, key, password and/or any other collateral.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Portions of this website (www.boltsaas.com) are protected by trade and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by Bolt and/or its subsidiaries and partners, and may or may not be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols are trademarks of their respective owners, including any applicable Third Party Providers. Bolt respects and adheres to the intellectual property rights of others. Bolt may, in some circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others. If, for any reason, you believe your work has been copied and is accessible from or through our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that our website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please notify us immediately by providing our company the information required at email@example.com pursuant to the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512.
- NO WARRANTY. ALL SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OF ANY KIND. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR BE ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT. BOLT HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE OR TRANSMIT, ANY CONTENT OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS OF THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ALL LIABILITY OF BOLT, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND/OR USER SUBMISSIONS (“WEBSITE”) IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BOLT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOLT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION,OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OUR SERVICES, CONTENT AND/OR USER SUBMISSIONS, (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES AND/OR GOODS, (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (D) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE, (E) RELIANCE ON CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS AND/OR OTHER SUBMISSIONS ON OUR SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE, OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SERVICES, CONTENT, THE USER SUBMISSIONS AND/OR OUR WEBSITE. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST BOLT FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS, OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS. YOU AGREE TO HOLD BOLT HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE BOLT FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY THE INDEMNITY PROVISIONS HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR DIRECT LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- System Security
We employ a variety of network security tools that monitor our network for problems and prevent hacking, abuse, fraud, data loss, and other misuses of our website or data.
- Contact Forms and Order Forms
When contacting us on our contact page, the user may provide their name and email address so that one of our representatives can respond to their inquiry. Our online order form collects information pertinent to your order. We have access to all processed order data and may store it in a secure database. Neither information collected from the contact form nor the order form are shared with any third-party unless required to do so by law.
- Third-party Links
Our website may contain external links to other third-party websites. We are not in any way responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of these external websites.
- Trial Software Usage
Some of our products may offer a free trial which is a free, no obligation trial that provides a functional demo of the software for evaluation purposes.
- Use of Analytics
We may use common visitor analytics software such as the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting tools to assist us with advertising processes. You may opt out of the Google Analytics tools by going to your Google account settings and changing your Ad Settings or by using Google’s browser add-on.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The privacy and protection of children is especially important to us. As per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not collect personally identifiable information from children without prior parental consent nor do we provide links to external websites that are inappropriate for children.
- Policy Changes
This Privacy Statement may be changed at any time under which we provide the Services, with or without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Privacy Statement for changes. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- How to Contact Us
Bolt SaaS™ offers annual, recurring subscriptions billed on a basis in line with the plan chosen by you. To cancel any use of our software products, you must:
- Request cancellation via 30-day written notice before the annual renewal date by filling out the form here: “Contact Us” (you must include your order number).
- If you request cancellation any time prior to the annual renewal date, then any outstanding monies owed to pay the annual subscription will become immediately due.